Author: ~^~ WittyoreL~^~ // Category:
BLOGGING RENAISSANCE




Just want to restart a gnawing interest to my blogs again. And the best platform to re-initialize my writing passion is through the blogger.com of course.


I just want to reveal here in this post that I have been to a specific place in the Hijaz that no other Christians or non-Muslims would dare to leave. Thanks of course to my friends for bringing me to this secret place for day and for letting me appreciate a new right frame of experience to view a unique culture and a different custom. How I wish I could reveal the place’s name, but I’d rather not because it could cause my life and career if I do that. So much for that teaser.


Finally, I also had the greater chance to finally step my feet on the finest sands that I’ve only seen in those Panday movies where the late King FPJ would slather to thin pieces a multitude of black zombies and hauled to his deathbed his arch enemy Lizadro ( played by the late Max Alvaradu, teka patay naba si Max Alvaradu?) who would have a very feisty fight on the deserts of the Philippine soil ( unimaginable right?) but there is a real desert found in the windy and sunny parts of the Northern Ilocandia. Those sand were really so refined that they glide smoothly to your finger holes.

Finally, I am just happy and exhilarated by the wonders and the great photo shopping help Picassa 3 has done to my pohotos and bulk of images. I discovered this through the knowledge of previous colleague at YUC, Mr. Chris Teggatz and he said that it really does organize files and that sort of thing. I did believe him and until now, I couldn’t be any more thankful by the wonders it does to all my photoshots.

0 Responses to " "

Post a Comment